Sunday, February 27, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
The Big 50!!
But no such luck... It is really because I love him and need him in my life!
3. He tucks me in bed early
4. He honors his Priesthood
5. He has listened to me for 26 years of marriage
6. He loves to go on trips
7. He lets me drive my car when he is with me
8. He loves the Beach
9. He loves skiing with his boys
10. He loves an adventure
11. He calls me several times a day
12. He always gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me when he leaves the house
13. He has taught me the fun of camping
14. He loves being with my family
15. He is planning ahead for fun things to do with our future Grandchildren
16. Our family is his Treasure
17. He is the perfect size for me
18. He loves the outdoors
19. He loves to walk and talk
20. He gave up Diet Pepsi
21. He loves my cookies
22. He thinks I am a good cook
23. He loves movies
24. He will watch chick flicks with me
25. He reads his scriptures faithfully
26. He loves to take me to the temple
27. He loves to Boogie Board and is happy if I never get in the water
28. He prays for me and our family daily
29. He is grateful for me
30. He is the joy of my life
39. He loves the Gospel
47. He will laugh with me
50. He is my best friend
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
We went to the Doctor yesterday. The MRI showed no disc damage and no intrusions of any sort into the spinal canal. He gets to wear the lovely brace for three more weeks till we go back to the doctor. Riley asked the doctor if he could take off his brace for the Sadies Dance this weekend. The doctor told him a better solution would be to get a size bigger shirt and wear it over the brace. Riley faithfully wears the brace 24/7. It only comes off for showering.
The four vertebra that are broken are t8, t9, t10, and t11. He can walk better and no longer takes lortab. He is able to manage the pain with ibuprofen. We might not make it for the end of season skiing. But diving starts the end of March, that might work!
We are grateful for the continued blessings in our life.
What a miracle that he is okay and walking!