Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Silly Husband...

This is Mike's Dream Vehicle.
He has always wanted a 15 passenger van.

When the kids were little he thought it would be perfect. Each kid could have their own bench. I had to remind Mike that we only had 3 kids. I haven't heard about the 15 passenger van for a while. Now we are down to one child at home and Mike had a "great idea" just this morning. He is still dreaming about the van for when all our kids are married with children. He was thinking we would need it to take extended family vacations. He figures we can take 8 that is Mike & I, children and spouses, plus up to 7 grandchildren. Perfect!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard. I love Mike.

Stephanie said...

I love it! We had one of those growing up and it was the BEST on road trips. We took a seat out and played for hours.

Does Katie know that she better start producing grandbabies ASAP? I don't see Sam or Riley adding to the fam anytime soon....

Stay strong Mike! You won't regret it. :)

Ina in Alaska said...

That's a riot! At least he does not have a shiny red Ferrari on his wish list! Love, Ina

Jill said...

I knew I liked Mike. I think that would be a dreamy car as well. Cramming 7 kid into a Honda Odyssey is getting a little squishy. I could use a 15-passenger van. I don't think the kids would be as excited.

Nikki said...

That is so fun! I love the idea of family vacations together in a van, the grandkids would make such great memories!