Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Week...

I had a preview of retired life...
My dad moved to a retirement home and I was able to enjoy the retired life with him.
It was a bit cold to enjoy all the rocking chairs on the porch, but
I did like walking down to the dining room for all our meals.

Eating Breakfast with my Dad in the Dining Room

My dad relaxing in his new Living Room.

We were lucky to find a wonderful place for him to live,
with great staff to take care of my dad.
This past year my dad has totally lost his eyesight
but he still has his sense of humor.
We had a wonderful time helping my dad move in
and I spent the week so he could find his way around his new home.
Parents truly are a blessing in our lives.
I love you Dad.

1 comment:

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh so nice to see your Dad doing ok!! Much love to him and all of you. xoxo