Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Day...

Christmas Morning.... we all slept in... the joy of teenagers. I think Katie was the first one up.


We were blessed to have Katie & Jeremy here for their first Christmas.


The traditional Christmas mess...
We always block the door, cause we aren't going anywhere.


The best part of Christmas was we got to talk to this cute Missionary.
What a joy to hear his voice and hear his enthusiasm.


Sam...

... serving the Lord in Florida!



The best gift ...

Family... one of life's greatest treasures!
I love mine!

1 comment:

will and lori said...

Sis Creer,

Have to say that I admire you sooo much. Your attitude, your smile, your laugh, and your family. You seem to have the magic formula. Sorry that I hauled an unscripted comment at you the last time we had a chance to chat...Love your profile photo...super cute...my husband won't hold my hand in public (shy)...that's where it came from (jealous). Happy Happy Happy New Year!

Sis Ales