Friday, May 6, 2011

The Missionary...


The best part of Mother's day is being able to talk to this boy.
This was the last phone call.
He has been out almost 21 months. WOO HOO!
He gets home the end of August and then a few days later heads to BYU! :(




Sam reporting that he has been out 20 months!

Sam's current area is a Single's ward on a University Campus.
So every Wednesday they have a table set up and do lots of contacting.


A few excerpts from Sam's last letters:


I loved talking to you all last night. It was so fun to hear your voices and talk to you all. We sure do have a fun family. It sure is going to be fun to see you in 3 ish months. I just cant believe how fast time is going by. I can still remember like it was yesterday arriving to my very first area.
It sure has been an awesome 20 months.


...really just understanding that we are all children of god and everyone has the same potential as we do. I mean we have the gospel and that is truly the best thing we can have in our lives.
It is better than all the money in the world.


Whatever we are going through, we are able to overcome it with the help of God. On our own power I don't know if we could. It's pretty amazing how wherever we are at in life, if we sincerely seek God's help He will be there with His hand outstretched."


I am loving life. and I love you all mucho. You guys are so great. pretty much the best. Thank you all so much for everything you do. I love you all and hope you have a totally su-weet day.



1 comment:

davedairplane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.