Thursday, May 10, 2012

on the fridge

I am having the time of my life in Boston with Katie (and Jeremy... he's been busy with school).
I am greeted at the airport with my own airport sign in of course my favorite color red...
(I think my kids started the airport sign business after living in Vegas and seeing all of the limo drivers with their signs.)




Then we get to their darling apartment.
Oh so fun to see their world.
and on the fridge....
are all of Katie's latest "A" papers.
Of course I had to take a picture and read the fabulous comments.
She is a gem.


As long as we are talking about Katie,
my favorite daughter and oh yeah my only daughter.
She participated in a photography project on Mormon Women in Massachusetts,
she was interviewed and photographed.
You can read her interview here.


No comments: