Monday, October 29, 2012

Bagels or Croissants

25 years ago long before we had any children, I started doing accounting work for Aunt Sally and her bookstore.  I did the accounting at home and I loved what I did. The kids came along and I continued to do the work, it was done at home, very part time and seemed to fit in my life.  Later she closed the bookstore and Uncle Lee had a business and I started doing accounting work for him.  Well with our moves to Wyoming and then Vegas I still did the work.  It is amazing what you can send thru the mail and the internet.  Now we are back in Utah, I am closer to the office and every Friday I now go to a staff meeting.  Most of what they talk about does not relate to me.  It is scientific stuff, they make high tech things.  Well we have BAGELS at the meeting.  That is the highlight.  A few months ago Lee had a different treat... CROISSANTS.  That was his way of announcing we were having a company retreat in Paris, France for all the employees.  Lucky for Mike and I, I am considered a real employee and we got to go!  After a week in Paris, I love CROISSANTS even more!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is SO awesome! Good for you guys!! Hope you had a blast! :) We miss the Creers!

Cassondra said...

How amazing!! I am so thrilled you were able to go to Paris together! Can't wait to see pictures! :)