Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sense of humor...



Got an email today from the Arthritis Foundation with this link:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain Relief Without Drugs
I clicked on it to see if there was a magic trick.
I scroll down thru the list...

Here is a quick list of some popular non-drug therapies for arthritis pain relief. They may be used alone, or in conjunction with each other.

•    Hot and cold treatments.
•    Positive attitude and thoughts. 
•    Exercise.
•    Relaxation techniques.
•    Massage.
•    Electrical stimulation.
•    Topical lotions.
•    Acupuncture.

I have heard of all those before and use most.
The last one made my day.


•    Sense of humor. Many studies have demonstrated that humor can bolster the immune system and increase the ability to handle pain.

 I think it is actually the most important!  
They should have listed it FIRST!

No comments: