Monday, September 22, 2014

another day at The Ranch


The mornings at the ranch are very relaxing.
I am always up hours before all the kids.
I enjoy the quiet time,


Not much better than hot chocolate on the deck.
Then let the fun begin.

I love to drive the rhino's 

Love to explore the roads behind the house.

Mikey rides the motorcycle and I just pose on it.

Spike ball is still the fun game...


A little deck napping.


We gased up the vehicles, packed a picnic lunch
and headed to Wildcat.
I had never been to the end of the Wildcat and they boys promised to take us all.













It is a gorgeous view over Strawberry.
Not a picture for the Christmas Card but a fun memory!
Love this family of mine.




Ended the day with domino's.
Another ranch tradition and a great day.


No comments: