Thursday, July 30, 2015

Catching up...

Katie came to visit for a week.
I don't really have any pictures...
She did lots of fun things with the boys.


She even did a few chores.
We love to have her around.


My computer at work started on fire.


Mike and My dad for father's day.

Riley and buddies were frantically prepping for their EFY counselor jobs.
They had to complete an online course and were working till the final minute.

For the 4th of July we started out with breakfast at Criddle's


 Darbie and Kristie were in town and we headed to Snow Basin after a few games.


Darbie and Kristie hiked, Sam and Mike biked.


I took a good book and enjoyed nature.


We played a few more games, and watched the fireworks out the back door.
We have lots of neighbors that do "big fireworks"



We had a big discussion on "Freedom" and all day joked about
doing what we wanted.
I went to see my dad and saw this sign in the elevator.
It put it all in perspective.

We are very blessed to live in a free country!

Grateful for the freedom of Religion and the opportunity to go to the Temple.


...of course we have had lots of visits from the neighbors.
They adore Sam!


No comments: