Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quick Trip 1 & 2

Trip  #1 The Boys!

The boys loaded up the bikes etc and headed to Colorado...

Mike has been dreaming of staying in this watch tower for twenty something years.



The boys sent fabulous pictures!

They had quite a view.









Trip #2 Barb and the Vegas Girls
We worked hard putting the finishing touches on the St. George Remodel.


We of course played cards, some games I won and some I lost.
I like to win better!


We went to Tuacahn.


Beauty and the Beast was darling!


Always fun to be with these gals.

Two totally different trips the same weekend.
Lucky for me the girls were up for that weekend... 

(I am glad I did not have to climb those five flights of stairs)

We live in "Beautiful Country"  with so many wonderful opportunities all around us.

No comments: