Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Happy Place...

We planned this cruise last year with Vegas Friends
and the timing was perfect with my recovery.
Of course we only cruise Princess!




Leaving from Long Beach, my favorite port and favorite airport!


We started the cruise off right with some serious game playing.






Day 1 Santa Barbara, love their city hall!








Went to the Santa Barbara Public Market for lunch.


Mike found a chalkboard, not sure of the order of his addictions!



33 years this April, still love this guy!







Next stop:  Ensenada




I got off long enough to buy a prize for Gwen.



Mike stayed on ship to read and nap...


Our waiter was notorious for bringing lots of desserts to try.


Fun trip with these gals, Mike was a good sport to tag along.


Cruises are my "happy place"
I love the sunshine in the dead of winter.
I love the peace and calm on a cruise.
Lucky we have another in a few months with our little family.


Saturday the 24th was my dad's birthday.
He took me on my first cruise, we cruise every other year with my family
It was only fitting I was on a cruise for his birthday.

Cruise 2007

No comments: