Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter & Conference

Two of my favorite traditions in the same weekend.
Conference and Easter.



I loved the Solemn Assembly.
What a sacred experience to stand and sustain our new prophet.


What a blessing to hear his testimony and to know that he is a Prophet of God.
I am grateful to be a member of this church.
All the messages of Conference were fabulous.
It was inspiring.




Of course we had the usual Easter Festivities.
Follow the yarn to find your Easter Basket.
Mike took advantage of it also being April Fools.




Tried a new Recipe - Sourdough Waffles.
They were loved, could replace the standard Buttermilk Waffle recipe.


Dyed eggs, yes I can pretend my boys are still little.


Worked on a new knitting project.
I took a class and I am knitting a sweater for Gwen.

All in all it was a wonderful weekend with Conference and Family.


No comments: