Monday, September 9, 2013

July - Kristie & Darbie's visit

Darbie & Kristie are into 
They have an app and there are a few in Salt Lake 
so we hit a few while they were in town.
The Blue Plate actually served a  delicious breakfast.

The next stop was Ruth's Diner
We sat across from a cute group of Red Hat Ladies.
Of course Ruth's was yummy, I have been there before with Mike.

The last dive we tried was the Burger Bar in Roy
It was just another greasy burger place.
I would probably not venture back there.

After we moved the stuff and tried a few restaurants we headed to the ranch.








We played Five Crowns and Ranch Rummy.
I don't like to lose!
It was a fun weekend.

We came back Saturday night so we could go to church.
I have a new calling... 
one of my favorite's, 
teaching the Sunbeams!

No comments: