Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Boy is home!!!

 We are ready to greet Riley with our poster in Spanish.
(yes we know it is spelled wrong)
Riley still appreciated it!

 
Waiting and waiting for that glimpse on the escalator.

 First Glimpse of that big smile!

Happy mom and dad.
Proud of this boy.


I love that both my boys have served missions.
That is where I would want them to be.
But I do miss them terribly for two years.
I am so happy we are done with that stage of life.
Mike & I will probably be the next missionaries to go,
and that will be years off...

Riley is sooo funny he whips these shorts out of his carry on bag.
He was going to slip in the bathroom and put them on.
He has two new suits from Thailand with custom shorts to match.

Riley had his name embroided on his suit.
M. Riley Creer
The only.
That is how he signed all his letters.
That goes back to Sam.
Sam was:
 Sam Creer The First
Silly Boys!

Riley talking to Katie, she does not want to miss a thing!
Lucky for all the kids, the boys are heading to Boston on Thursday for a long weekend.

 Riley also got this good Zebra lined suit made.

 He loves to have them personalized.

Try to read that Thai tag..
Riley made Mike's day, He brought him home this motorcycle.

 Riley brought home lots of treasures.

He unpacked, left a mess and life is good.

Riley's breakfast request... Momma's biscuits.

I LOVE having two boys home this weekend.
Makes my day!!

Life is extremely good!!

No comments: