Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Warmth and Sunshine...

It all started with a phone call.

I had to call Princess to make some changes on the extended family cruise this August.
I happened to mention to Joni that I was missing a cruise this winter.

Well... she had a deal for me!

It was a great idea to give Mike for Christmas, and I get to go along.

It was 18 degrees when we left the house.

We were so excited to get on board even with no sun.

 
 First item of business... the ship offered a combination "milkshake, soda, hot cocoa card"
Mike had to have one...

 There was this big Navy ship (The Battleship Iowa) at port.
Mike was loving it.



 The food was divine as usual.
Most things worked for my Paleo life.



 The sunrise's and sunsets were gorgeous!


 
 We read, I knit, and enjoyed the sunshine!


 It was totally foggy when we pulled into port!

I had five fabulous days to talk Mike's ear off and enjoy the sun.
To me that is a successful trip.
Life is good.



No comments: