Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July Weekend


We headed to the ranch for the 4th of July Weekend.
We fly the flag and are grateful for our Freedom!
We truly are blessed.


Then we play...
The boys loaded up the bikes and went to ride up some mountain.


I enjoyed a quiet morning on the deck and read.
I took a nap and then I read some more.

I had a great view.  

There is a tiny bird nest in the rafters of the deck.
I listened to the baby birds squawk and watched the mother bird bring them food.
I thought of Mothers and how we care for and nurture our children.
All my babies are now adult, but I still  mother them.
I am grateful to be their mother.
My children are my life and I sure love them.

The boys had to shoot, they set up their targets.
We love toys!
Riley went back to Provo that night.

 He came back with a load of friends.
They went to explore Wildcat in the Rhino's


 That was exhausting.
They went to "watch some World Cup"
They had a nice nap.

 Then we had to get the guns out again...



Checking to see if they were good shots..


Good fun group of friends

The love of my life! 


Always fun to be with family!

 Getting ready for another rhino ride...



 It was a bit dusty.



At the ranch we always seem to be feeding the masses.
We haul a lot of food and drinks out.
But a fabulous place for us to be together.
To be with Friends and family.
We are grateful to Moroni Alma for homesteading the land.


No comments: