Thursday, November 27, 2014

Grateful

Gratitude

worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in,
in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily,  
for the many mercies and blessings
which he doth bestow upon you.   Alma 34:38

"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. 
We like to be around those who are grateful. 
They tend to brighten all around them.
They make others feel better about themselves.
They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable."     
Joseph B. Wirthlin


I am so grateful this cute family of mine.
We will miss Katie and Jeremy this Thanksgiving
but Christmas will be fabulous!


I am grateful for this ongoing group text message we have with our family
and gems like this video that get shared.



I am grateful that we are an eternal family and will be together forever!


I am grateful for these boys who are home this weekend 
and that Mike decided we should eat out this year.  

I have a very blessed life and so much to be grateful for.
I love Thanksgiving and the fact that it is not about anything commercial
and just about Family, being together and remembering all we have.

No comments: