Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving - we always start the day with Pumpkin Waffles.
We kept with tradition and our neighbors joined us.







The weather was mild enough so the boys had to get the motorcycles out.



Next tradition - a movie.




We went to see Mockingjay.
I was a wimp and walked out of Hunger Games when I first saw it.
I was brave and rewatched it and then watched Catching Fire the week before to be ready.
Surprisingly I liked Mockingjay.
Now I am reading the book, I can't wait a year for "Part 2" to see how it ends.



We were pretending we were out of town this year so we could eat out.
Lucky for us we had family who wanted to do the same.
They even made us cute placemats and name cards.




We all met in Park City and had a delightful dinner.


I had  my cute boys with me.
It was a great day, full of love and gratitude.
I am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Darbielou said...

I'm glad you finally got through Hunger Games!!