Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Girls Weekend

The first weekend of November is always the Bradley Girls Weekend.
This year was great, Katie came out.
She also went to a Creer Granddaughter outing.
Same weekend, same town.
 It was so fun to have her there for part of it!


Two of my sisters and I all show up with our red polka dot purse!


As we were heading to Costco, I ask Katie..
"Do I have too much Red?
Yes Red is my favorite color!




First night we went to Kneaders, it is a tradition.


We visit, we do crafts, we chat and we laugh!







This year we played Telestrations, Thanks to Niki for bringing it.
We had lots of fun.









More Telestrations, we loved it.






It was a wonderful weekend.
Family is a gift and what a treat to spend time with family.
There are amazing women in my family!
We sure have fun together.

“Family life is the best method for achieving happiness in this world, and it is a clear pattern given to us from the Lord about what is to be in the next world.” Spencer W. Kimball

No comments: