Saturday, October 4, 2008

We finally have plans!!

Katie will be leaving for Vienna shortly. She gets a ride in an ambulance to the airport and will fly on a stretcher. She is quite excited. Robby, the group facilitator is flying with her. I have bought my one way ticket to Vienna. I leave at 11:20 am and arrive at 4 pm Sunday afternoon. My next update will be from Vienna. We are happy this been decided, she is getting the care she needs and I am on my way. Mike and Riley are bachelors again! Frozen pizza here we come. Luckily I have just been to Vienna so I am familiar with the airport, where the ATM is at the airport and the public transportation system. Thanks for all your love and prayers!!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad you are going over. I'm sure you and Katie will feel much better when you are there.

Jamie and Mike said...

Glad you're on your way! You guys are in our prayers.

Cassondra said...

We've been praying for katie! What a blessing to be able to go and be with her!

Lisa Mc said...

Go Barb Go!!! We will keep Bishop and Riley eating well! Give Katie a big hug and kiss from us!!!

Kirsten said...

We are praying for Katie. We hope your trip goes smoothly and that she has fun flying on a stretcher. You'll both be in our thoughts and prayers

The Pili Aiga said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with all of you. I know you must be very anxious to get by your baby girl's side :) We will take care of the boys on this side and you will feel much better being with Katie. Give her a big hello hug for us.