Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mail...

In the mail this week we got a postcard about Riley's "Senior Pictures"

It was a little startling to me... He is going to be a senior.

He is still my Baby Riley.

Well they are all growing up on me.

A little dose of reality is not always welcome.


Here is a picture from earlier days...

when they were all home and I was loving it.

I still love it!



Cherish Each Day with Your Families

"Near the end of his life, one father looked back on how he had spent his time on earth. An acclaimed, respected author of numerous scholarly works, he said, 'I wish I had written one less book and taken my children fishing more often.'"Time passes quickly. Many parents say that it seems like yesterday that their children were born. Now those children are grown, perhaps with children of their own. 'Where did the years go?' they ask. We cannot call back time that is past, we cannot stop time that now is, and we cannot experience the future in our present state. Time is a gift, a treasure not to be put aside for the future but to be used wisely in the present."
Thomas S. Monson, "Dedication Day," Ensign, Nov. 2000, 66


Family time is a treasure!


At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.” -Barbara Bush

No comments: