Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sam's Words of Wisdom...


"I enjoy being a missionary. Not so much the the laundry and cooking part. haha."

"I'm so glad that I decided to serve a mission. It's the best thing that I could be doing right now. Lately the mission has been focusing on urgency. This message that we share can bring people salvation. It's the most important thing anyone can do and learn about. Nothing else people hear will be as important as this, and it's great for everyone...Christ is going to help us if we turn to him for help. No matter what... I love being out here. It is the best work to be apart of. Some days can be hard but they are nothing compared to what Christ went through. And he is waiting to help us with our every need.

"We just have to pray like everything depends on the Lord and work like everything depends on us."

"It is a great blessing that we can all live together forever with God. It motivates you to chose the right."

...It's so great that this Gospel gives us everything that we need to be an eternal family! All we have to do is be obedient. It's great!...

"Being out on a mission has really helped me understand how great this gospel is and also the importance of living the gospel principles that we are taught starting in primary. Everyday we are continuing to take the most important test any of us will ever take. We are going to be graded on our everyday actions. My mission has helped me realize the importance of always trying to be Christ-like. Living this gospel isn't a job or a chore, you have to make it your lifestyle."

No comments: