Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Books Books Books



These are two books that I have recently read. I loved them and I hated them both.
I loved the story and the characters... but I hated the language in the books.
Why do they need that? I will tell you: They Don't.
I do not like to read books with the "f" word
and other profanity.
I have returned books before for bad language.
I should have returned these, but I was too engrossed in the story line.
I wish they had a rating system for books.
I would love a website where you could check to see if it has bad language or steamy scenes.
Then I would not even start them. I could avoid them all together and read better books.

1 comment:

Ina in Alaska said...

I too read both. Hated the FNKC and would never read another of her boring books. But loved Jodi Picoult's and the end was a surprise. Currently reading My Antonia by Willa Cather. Beautiful classic! No bad words either. Not a one.